Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Female Health Worker (9212 Post) Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Who are Interested to this Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Any female candidates who have passed the PET 2021 examination of Uttar Pradesh and fulfill the eligibility of this recruitment can apply online from 15 December 2021 to 05 January 2022. For other recruitment related information like Exam Syllabus, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, see advertisement for related information.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selecation Commission Vacancy 2021-2022
Female Health Worker Recruitment 2021-2022
|Organization Name || Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission |
|Post Name || Female Health Worker |
|Vacancies|| 9212 Post |
|Online Application Starts || 15 December 2021 |
|Last Date To Apply || 05 Jaunary 2022 |
|Mode Of Application|| Online |
|Category || State Job |
|Location || Uttar Pradesh |
|Official Website || |
- Passed Class 12th Exam with Auxiliary Nurse and Midwifery ANM and Registration in UP Council.
- Qualified PET Exam.
- Only Female Candidates can Apply Online for this Vacancy.
- Read the Notification for More Eligibility Details.
- Age Limit as on 01/07/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum Age : 40 years
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
- Date of Advertisement : 15 December 2021
- Online Application Start : 15 December 2021
- Registration Last Date : 05 January 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : 05 January 2022
- Correction Last Date : 12 January 2022
- Exam Date : 06 February 2022 Postponed
- New Exam Date :08 May 2022
- Admit Card : 30 April 2022
- New Admit Card :Notified Soon
- General, OBC, : Rs. 25/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 25/-
- PH Candidates :Rs. 25/-
- Pay the Exam Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode.
|Post Name ||Total Post ||Eligibility |
|Health Worker (Female) ||9212|
- Must Be Qualified in PET Exam.
- Only for Female Candidates.
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India with Auxiliary Nurses and Midwives (ANM) and Registration UP Nursing Council.
Post Details/Vacancy Details
Name of Post
|Health Worker (Female) ||4865||921||1660||1346||420||9212|
How To Apply
- There are 02 types to apply online for UPSSSC Health Worker Recruitment 2021.
- First: In this, the candidate will have to login with his personal information, the information that has to be given is: PET Registration Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Domicile and Category.
- Second : In this, the candidate will have to login through his OTP, the information that has to be given is: PET Registration Number and OTP Password.
- After login, the complete information of the candidate, his photo and signature will also be visible, the candidate will have to fill the information related to the post he is asking for and the application fee: Rs.25/- will have to be paid.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document - Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form - Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Download Admit Card |
|Download Exam Date Notice|
|Exam Postponed Notice Download |
| Apply Online || Click Here |
| Download Notification || Click Here |
|Join Us For Telegram |
| Official Website || Click Here |
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How to apply for UPSSSC Female Health Worker Recruitment 2021?
Ans. Apply online from the website www.upsssc.gov.in
2. What is the last date to apply for UP Female Health Worker Bharti 2021-22?
3. What is the last date to fill the UPSSSC Health Worker Recruitment 2021 Online Form ?
Ans. The last date is 05 January 2022.
4. From which date the UPSSSC Health Worker 2022 Admit Card will be available ?
Ans. Admit Card Available Date Not Available on Notification.