UGC NET is conducted by NTA to determine the eligibility of candidates for Assistant Professorship, Junior Research Fellowship or both for Indian Universities and Colleges. UGC NET exam is conducted by NTA in June and December cycle every year.
Get UGC NET 2022 updates. Check UGC NET application form, exam dates, eligibility & exam pattern details. Know complete admission procedure.
National Testing Agency Vacancy 2022
UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) Admission Form 2022
|Organization Name || National Testing Agency, NTA
|Exam Name || UGC National Eligibility Test |
|Advertisement || UGC NET June 2022
|Online Application Starts || 30 April 2022 |
|Last Date To Apply || 20 May 2022 |
|Mode Of Application|| Online |
|Location || All India |
|Official Website || |
- Date of Advertisement : 30 April 2022
- Online Application Start : 30 April 2022
- Registration Last Date : 20 May 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : 20 May 2022
- Form Correction Last Date : 21 To 23 May 2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card : Notified Soon
- General/ Unreserved : Rs. 1100/-
- General-EWS/OBC-NCL :Rs. 550/-
- SC/ST/Pwd: Rs. 275/-
- Rs. 275/- Third gender :Rs. 275/-
- Pay the Exam Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode.
- Passed / Appeared Master Degree in Concerned Subject.
- General/Unreserved/General-EWS candidates who have secured at least 55% marks.
- Read the Notification for More Eligibility Details.
- Minimum Age : Na years
- Maximum Age : 30 years
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
UGC NET Pattern of Examination
- The UGC NET Test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of objective type, multiple choice questions. There will be no break between papers.
- UGC NET Paper 1 or Paper 2 Time Duration : 03 hours (180 minutes)
Post Details/Vacancy Details
Number of Question
No of Marks
|UGC NET Paper 1 ||50||100|
|UGC NET Paper 1||100||200|
How To Apply
- National Testing Agency, NTA Examination Form 2022.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 30/04/2022 To 20/05/2022.
- Read the Notification for More Details about NTA National Eligibility Test Admission Form 2022.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
|Correction Online link|
|Application Correction/Edit Form Notice|
| Apply Online || Click Here |
| Download Notification || Click Here |
| Join Us For Telegram || Click Here |
| Official Website || Click Here |
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is UGC NET 2022 exam?
Ans. The National Educational Testing Bureau of the University Grants Commission (UGC) administers the National Eligibility Test (NET) also known as the UGC NET exam to determine Indian nationals' eligibility for lectureships and Junior Research Fellowships (JRF). It is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). It is an eligibility test that tests the eligibility of candidates for lectureship and JRF in Indian Universities.
2. What is the UGC NET Exam Date 2022?
Ans. The tentative UGC NET 2022 exam dates are announced by the UGC chairman through Twitter on April 11, 2022. The commission has decided to conduct the December 2021 and June 2022 together in June 2022 at various centers all over the country. The updated exam dates will be announced soon on the website.