CSIR National Physical Laboratory 2022 CSIR NPL has recently released the advertisement of Technician (79 Post) Recruitment 2022, the candidates who are interested in the recruitment and have all the eligibility criteria, those candidates are from 03June 2022 to 03 July 2022. You can apply online till 2022 and for more information read the complete notification and apply offline.
CSIR NPL Technician Recruitment 2022: CSIR-National Physical Laboratory has issued the latest notification Advt No.Rectt./03/2022 for the CSIR NPL Technician
CSIR National Physical Laboratory Vacancy 2022
NPL Technician Recruitment 2022 Offline From
|Organization Name || CSIR National Physical Laboratory |
|Post Name || Technician |
|Vacancies|| 79 Post |
|Offline Application Starts || 03 June 2022 |
|Last Date To Apply || 03 July 2022 |
|Mode Of Application|| Offline |
|Category || Central Govt Job |
|Location || All India |
|Official Website || |
- Date of Advertisement : 03 June 2022
- Offline Application Start : 03 June 2022
- Registration Last Date : 03 July 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : 03 July 2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card : Notified Soon
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- Fees Payment Mode : Demand Draft (DD) in favour of “Director, National Physical Laboratory” payable at New Delhi.
- Age Limit as on 03/07/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum Age : 28 years
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
|Post Name ||Total Post ||Eligibility |
- 10th Pass with Science Subjects with Minimum 55% Marks. And
- ITI Certificate in Relevant Trades or 2 Years Full Time Experience as an Apprentice Trainee or 3 Years of work Experience in Relevant Trades.
- Read the Notification for More Eligibility Details.
NPL Technician Trade Wise Vacancy Details
|Trade Name ||Total Post ||Trade Name ||Total Post |
|Electronics ||17||Electrical ||17|
|Instrumentation ||11||Computer ||11|
|Fitter ||05||Draughtsman (Civil) ||04|
|Welding ||04||Machinist ||03|
|Draughtsman (Mechanical) ||01||Tool & Die Maker ||01|
|Diesel Mechanic ||01||Turner ||01|
|Sheet Metal ||01||Glass Blower ||01|
|Ref & AC ||01||Total Post ||79|
CSIR Technician Required Documents 2022
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Character Certificate issued by the Sarpanch/Gazetted Officer.
- Experience Certificate. If any relevant to post.
- PAN Card, Aadhar Card/ any other ID card.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
CSIR Technician Selection Process 2022
- Trade Test
- Written Exam (CBT)
- Document Verification
- Medical/ Fitness Test
General Conditions & Instructions
- Candidates must clearly subscribed the word, “APPLICATION FOR THE POST TECHNICIAN (1)-(Post Code No. _____” on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- This office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- Postal Address: “The Controller of Administration, CSIR- National Physical Laboratory, Dr. K.S. Krishnan Marg, New Delhi-110 012”
| Download Application Form || Click Here |
| Download Notification || |
English | Hindi
| Join Us For Telegram || Click Here |
| Official Website || Click Here |
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is the last date CSIR NPL Technician Recruitment 2022?
2. How to apply for CSIR NPL Technician Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Apply offline Read all the instructions mention above read carefully