Bihar B.Ed CET 2022 application forms will be tentatively available from April 25 to May 17. Interested candidates can fill the application the application form once it is available on the official website. Before applying for the exam, candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria. After successful registrations for the examination, candidates will be able to download their Bihar B.Ed CET 2022 Admit Card.
Get Bihar B.Ed CET 2022 application form direct link at Shiksha.com. Also check Bihar B.Ed CET registration dates, fees & how to fill Bihar B.Ed CET application form 2021 online.
BIhar B.Ed CET Application Form
Nodal University Lalit Narayan Mithila University Bihar
|Organization Name || Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Bihar |
|Exam Name|| Bihar B.Ed. Combined Entrance Test |
|Online Application Starts || 25 April 2022 |
|Last Date To Apply || 17 May 2022 |
|Mode Of Application|| Online |
|Location || Bihar |
|Official Website || |
- Date of Advertisement : 07 july 2021
- Online Application Start : 25 April 2022
- Registration Last Date : 17 May 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : 17 May 2022
- Exam Date : 23 June 2022
- Admit Card : June-2022
- General, Other State : Rs. 1000/-
- Female,BC,EWS,PH : Rs. 750/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- Pay the Exam Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode.
- All Universities / colleges running B.Ed Courses in Bihar and affiliated under Nodal University : Lalit Narayan Mithila University
Bihar B.Ed CET 2022 Eligibility
Regular Education Mode :
- Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) and/ or Master’s Degree in Science/ Social Science/ Humanity/ Commerce or Bachelors in Engineering/ Technology with specialisation in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission test to the B.Ed. programme.
Shiksha Shastri :
- Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) with Sanskrit (as the main subject) and Master’s Degree in Sanskrit/Archarya in traditional Sanskrit Shastra with 50% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto are eligible for admission to the Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed.) programme.
- Shastri B.Ed. (Including Sanskrit) with minimum 50% marks by recognized University or Examination Department with two-year course, Acharya (First Year) MA (Sanskrit) must pass examination (bridge Corse) for first year. Acharya in percentage determination First year or MA first year marks will not be helpful.
Bihar CET B.Ed 2022 Selection Process
- CET-B.Ed.-2022 shall be of two hours duration.
- Candidates have to answer 120 multiple-choice questions.
- Candidate must use blue/black ball pen only to mark the answer on the OMR sheet.
Bihar CET B.Ed 2022 Exam Pattern
No of Question
No of Marks
|General English Comprehension (B.Ed. Programme) ||15||15|
|General Sanskrit Comprehension (Shiksha Shastri Programme) ||15||15|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|General Awareness ||40||40|
|Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools ||25||25|
How To Apply
- Rajasthan High Court District Judge Recruitment 2021.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 16/03/2021 to 31/03/2021.
- Read the Notification for More Details about Rajasthan HC District Judge Recruitment.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
| Apply Online || |
| Download Notification || Click Here |
|Join Us For Telegram || Click Here |
| Official Website || Click Here |